cazie6

hallway help please!

cazie6
9 years ago
We're first time buyers and just moved into this house. It's outdated and we're on a tight budget. I'd like something fresh looking in the hallway but with a funky design for the feel good factor when I first walk in but I've no idea where to start! All the walls have dado rails and I've been told to remove them I would have to re plaster all the walls and that really isn't an option right now.
The whole house is magnolia and dark wood and I want something to lighten the house up as it doesn't get a lot of sunlight really. I think starting in the hall is the way forward and I'm hoping I can carry it through to the very small porch too. does anyone have any ideas please as I'm totally rubbish at things like this!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.