hzdeleted_20362132

How do you all do it?

User
9 years ago
I love this app/web place and love looking at people pictures but how do you guys all come up with such good ideas and have it look great. we have been in our place for 4 years, one of the plus of it was thinking nothing needs to be done as I was half way through my accounts qualification. that turned out not to be the case as whilst previous owners did it all up to look great, they bogged it big style and we have had a number of issue with water!

We had to do stuff to bathroom, which still needs finishing, then the lounge (both due to water issues) I do like my lounge but not sure on TV area. we did driveway (again to reduce water damage) and I love it just need to get some plants.

I want to focus on dinning room and hall stairs and landing this year and see stuff I like but I am not good on working out what goes with what, we are good at hording stuff! think also having spent 4 years studying I am wanting to spend time out doing stuff!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.