webuser_71660

Bathroom tile advice urgent

Tani H-S
8 years ago
Hi all,

We have to choose our bathroom tiles asap and I'm struggling to decide between going plain or patterned on the floor. I originally saw these tiles (like a drift grey toned wood effect but not plank style) and loved them, but as we are selling next year, I'm worried that they might not be to everyone's taste??

The bathroom is1.8m wide and 4.5m long (see rough mock up) and we will have white fittings (claw foot bath, corner shower, white sink with curved legs) modern style as our house is 60's.

Wanted to use the zpatterned tiles on the floor and have an off white complimentary tile on the shower wall (paint everywhere else with mosaics over the sink)

Alternative is plain mid grey tiles on the floor. What do you think would look better?? Keep it plain and simple or fancy?
Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.