What's your favourite summer dish?
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (20)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Win an iPad - pick your favourite new product from 100% Design
Comments (228)Voted for the Capside Lamps! They are so original! I would love to put these in a kids room or a sleek white office to add a splash of colour and a different texture....See MoreWhat's your favourite candle-scent?
Comments (43)We're spoilt with our showroom filled with some of the best from Baobab Collection. This Platinum in a mirror finish is the choice of many an interior designer as it looks incredible, blends with any colour scheme but of course, the incredible aroma lasts for an age - even without lighting....See MoreWin a hamper - vote for your favourite summer-inspired interior!
Comments (989)Voted for Floral but all of the styles are beautiful in different ways. I imagine floral style that comes with a cosy living room with lots of soft furnishings and a granite fireplace to gather around to....See MoreWhat's your favourite washing scent?
Comments (20)I don't like strong smelling laundry. I use Fairy non-bio liquitabs and no conditioner. Weather permitting I line dry. I stopped using condition when an old washing machine stopped collecting it, and found it didn't really make any noticeable difference, so I've saved money, cupboard space, and avoided strong smells. I bought a supermarket own-brand bio tab box recently thinking I'd use it for the white sheets but I couldn't bear the smell of it so got rid of it....See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago





Jane Bateman