Hi all , I would appreciate advice on how to furnish this apartment of mine . I am just having the rug fitted with a kind of greyish colour . I am hoping to leave the sofa chairs as they are ,but the only problem I have is how to decorate this living room and what colour of paint to use ( basically I met a pink wall on it but I tried to paint with dulux magnolia ( one coat )but the wall seems to to change at all . It is just a lighter shade of the pink . I would like suggestions please. As I am not very good with decorating and choosing the best colours .Thanks all
minnie101
moitaimeOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Wall colour dilemma
Q
I need help with my painting dilemma please.
Q
bathroom wall colour dilemma
Q
colour dilemma-paint fireplace or wall??
Q
www.Decoration Design.co.uk
Ann Ellis