Which course do I take to study Interior Design?

5 years ago

I'm hoping there's a pro out there who might be kind enough to give me some good advice on what course I should take to work as an Interior Design. I have a degree in English and 15 years experience as a Media Producer, but I'm now looking for a change of career - into interior design. I just don't know which (pref Online) course I should take. I see that KLC comes highly recommended? I have seen many courses - diploma / degree, but which one will open doors for me? Thank you.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.