What colour dining table
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (27)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Small living room / diner is a blank canvas... help!
Comments (5)Hey, Gemma. How's it going? Are you able to post some more pictures of the space, so we can see it from other angles and how it ties to other rooms (especially the kitchen)? Also, forgive me for asking, but where is the current dining table? Your eye is similar to mine in the choices you made and my living/ dining area is similar so I can certainly relate. It's difficult to know where to start because you're lucky enough to have a blank slate. I think all your ideas are good. I know you're changing your sofa which is good as the chaise element blocks the eye's flow to the light/ window. Something with long legs, with 2 seats - possible a loveseat - would also help to minimise the footprint. I agree with the paint colours. I'd probably paint the whole wall, in case you wanted to change things around at some point. It can also be very difficult to pull off, and especially with varying lights. How would you like the split to be between the dining and living areas? In one of your ideabook photos you have the 'zones' approach at 50/50 but I'm not sure if that's something you were going to carry through or whether the dining space would play a less prominent role. All that said, I think all your ideas are spot on and the space promises to look great....See MoreWhat colour table ??
Comments (6)hi Simone, sounds lovely , my recommendation would be to somehow incorporate all materials, colours, finishes you wish to include, where within scheme you incorporate each one matters less. E.g. Table can be black, chairs white or visa versa, Gather together on one page all items you'd like to include to achieve the desired look and see if your happy. If it looks good on paper, you are on right track and you should spot if something looks wrong. i think below photos is look you are going for so I think any combination will work lovely with green sofa, best luck...See MoreDining room what colour walls will go wth table and chairs
Comments (1)Duplicate post...See MoreColour/type dining table
Comments (8)I think you're right - using the white and wood combo would be too much. I'd be inclined to go with all wood table and chairs, in a pale wood that goes well with your counter tops. Similar to pics 1 and 5 shared by Couch Potatoes. In terms of shape, I'd be looking at round or oval - you have a lot of rectangular shapes going on in a space that's not terribly wide or expansive and I think some curves will bring in some balance for you....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago












kusmi18