Do you make your bed every day?
10 years ago
Yes I make my bed every day
No I don't make my bed every day
Other - tell us in the comments!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (22)
Related Discussions
How do you make your guests feel special?
Comments (50)Homejoy! wow! that is expensive! My cleaning team asks €8 an hour and this includes windows (I have heard some companies do not, or they actually charge extra!!!), shutters, terrace, yard area, laundry, ironing, hauling out the recycling to a common area - light cleaning or very heavy cleaning, indoor or outdoor, all for the same €8. And they have a key to my house. They are now doing all my neighbors as well. I actually pay €10 an hour as they have to come a half hour and they are very flexible and are happy to come last minute weekends when possible. I do my own cleaning but this team does the heavy stuff (windows, shutters, cupboards, kitchen appliances, polishing the floor) every 10 days, so I am normally ready for drop in guests. I wish I had them more often!!!!...See MoreDo you let your pets sleep in your bed?
Comments (52)I used to allow my Burmese anywhere and the wake up 'boofs' - cat talk for running up the bed and patting me on my face to wake me to feed them - were lovely. Then I started showing and breeding & got more cats. I'd wake to find myself on the edge of the bed while they sprawled out over 7/8ths of it! Now they all sleep in the kitchen, but kittens are due next month and will be born in my bedroom. No doubt my 1st time 'mummy' will bring them onto the bed one at a time, and I just can't wait!!!!!!...See MoreWhat do you have above your bed?
Comments (10)Hi. Have you ever considered a real interesting eye catching piece of art work to really brighten up an area, I think a select piece of art would really make the space stand out, add interest, colour, texture and add a great talking point to the room.... Please check out my website if you like the idea and please get in contact, commission work is also welcomed so if you like a particular style I can do in a select colour palette and size as an original piece…..I’m also able to produce all original paintings in high end print format, in any size same or smaller than the original. (all within proportions to the original so not to cause distortion) All prints shown are Giclee prints onto soft textured fine art media. All prints come with a white border these can be made to measure too. So lots of options, www.guigsart.co.uk...See MoreDo you use your dining room for eating in every day?
Comments (0)According to a new survey, Brits are using the dining room for storage and special occasions only. We are asking you, do you use your dining for special occasions only, or for every day meals?...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago



Bebe Price