gareth_hoy

Rectangular Living room layout help

Gareth Hoy
8 years ago

Can anyone please help me with the best layout for my new lounge. Its a big space with a window and french doors at either end. Then there is a fireplace in the center on one wall and door to enter the room on the other wall which a slightly off center. I want to make it one nice big family living room space and obviously need to incorporate a large flat screen TV. However I definitely don't want the TV above the fireplace. I'm just struggling to think of the best layout so as to include the fireplace and TV and make it flow nicely. I already have a large 3 seat sofa and have been offered the matching 2 seater sofa and arm chair by family. But I'm open to alternative sofa combinations if that would work better with the space.

Thanks..

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.