fitnessjunkie

Rectangular living room

Bobby
9 years ago
Hi everyone, I have a rectangular shaped living room which I am finding difficult to design, the key feature is the big fireplace which I love so much and it's one of the reasons that attracted me to this house in the first place, I really want to be able to sit in front of the fire place as well as watch tv, few friends have said that is unrealistic that I have to give up one and to be honest I am quite happy to give up being in front of the television, I know I may need to add some bits to this living room but I don't want too much stuff I still want it to be free of clutter and feel like a home gallery. Would a coffee table work as addiction? Friends have also said to
get a big arm chair which I am not too keen on yet. Thanks for your help in advance. Bobby South west England

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.