What colour would you paint these cabinets?
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (40)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
What colour would you paint this kitchen?
Comments (6)Wow, I love the European vineyard-esque details of this space. It is going to look beautiful when you are done! At Purehome.com, we specialize in hand curating paint palettes and furnishings that speak to your individual style- from what I can see, I would recommend these colors (which are available in Benjamin Moore). Overall, to accent the beautiful blue cabinetry, I would recommend using a paint with golden undertones- this will really balance the room out and allow that great piece to pop. We have a patented algorithm to get the perfect complements for you! http://www.purehome.com/ics-nw-10-interior-color-sample http://www.purehome.com/ics-ng-11-interior-color-sample http://www.purehome.com/ics-4-1-interior-color-sample...See MoreWould you paint the window frames & if so what colour?
Comments (12)Agree with grey or greenish-grey (french grey) - a colour similar to the mortar would compliment it nicely. The cream in forzaitalia's second pic also looks very well....See MoreWhat colour would you paint over wooden kitchen cupboards?
Comments (16)The grain of your wood units is gorgeous. I would have to agree with other posters and advise against painting them. I also agree that the red tiled splashback and extractor could definitely do with updating/changing. I would go further and remove the two overhead cupboards on the splashback. They look unnecessary and make that area look cluttered. Obviously that would mean altering the cornice above them too. Overall your kitchen looks stunning....See Morewhat colour would you paint the wardrobes
Comments (8)The wardrobes look like they have integral handles on the door edges? If so I’d be tempted not to have extra handles at all, and to paint the doors the same colour as your walls (very smart, by the way!). Then wardrobes would almost disappear....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago


















Patience Designs Studio Ltd