I would like a small bar in the corner of the living room. any ideas?
Hi,
well, it depends on the style and look you want to achieve. Budget is another important factor.
By the way, is your profile the official account for the KLC School?
Norikei
www.norikei.com
no. it's my account. I like mid century and I like simplicity.not too big. downsizing.
Bar stools - with a back or backless?
Q
Built in ice bucket
Built-in oven and hob type recommendations. Also island length for hon
I want to find a bathroom sink that has an integral soap dish.
Have you tried looking for a vintage one on ebay, antique shops etc?
Hi @ncmp22
Get in touch with our bathroom design specialists by email: inspirations@kentblaxill.co.uk or call us on 01206 216000 and ask for "Bathrooms" when you speak to an operator.
We stock, supply & fit a wide range of bathroom furniture products.
Hope this helps!
Regards
KB
Gerard Puxhe
marcy brownOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Bar stools - with a back or backless?
Q
Built in ice bucket
Q
Built-in oven and hob type recommendations. Also island length for hon
Q
I want to find a bathroom sink that has an integral soap dish.
Q
minnie101
Kent Blaxill