sheronbennett

Help choosing kitchen worktops

sheronbennett
8 years ago

We are in a dilemma. We have rebuilt our kitchen open plan. We have lots of light from bifolds & window. We have extended our existing hall floor which is travertine tile to the new open area & installed white handless, gloss units. Husband wants a wow factor kitchen & keen on granite & thinks we should go browns/yellow. I disagree on his choice, finding granite patterns too busy with the travertine floor, & want to stay away from "the brown look". We both don't want wood. I like neutral, eg black or white & wonder about quartz and think it may be easier to then match tiles/splashback. Is black "star galaxy with gold fleck" an option? We are in hardwater area, so would it look water stained? Would white be too clinical? Please help me choose, give advice to save the sleepless nights wondering what to do as it's holding up the kitchen being finished.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.