simonbarclay

Decking and conservatory advice

simonbarclay
8 years ago

In the middle of garden renovations. So far we have cleared garden, dug in drainage pipes and sump, dug out hole for in-ground trampoline and about to complete 50m of fence this weekend. The fence and beds look we are going for is below.

Fulham Garden · More Info

But question is what is your advice re conservatory and deck ? The deck is going to be brought out and additional 1.5m to the original in the photo below so will extend in front of conservatory. Cheapest option is normal decking boards but I'm considering composite. If I go with composite what colour would you recommend to go with the conservatory? Unfortunately it's not an option to replace conservatory right now. Would consider painting upvc if I could be convinced it would be successful.

Opinions pls !!

(Yes it's a mess at the mo as mid major garden work !)

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.