Summer furnishings for your living room, bright or pastels?
10 years ago
Bright colours
Pastels
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Need help with choosing a colour for my living room
Comments (20)maria galvano thank you, I love them too and make me smile whenever I look at them, I bought them from a Bedouin woman in Petra (Jordan). They remind me of an amazing trip to Syria and Jordan some years ago, travelling independently using public transport and meeting amazing people along the way, both locals and tourists. Loved Petra so much and the local Bedouin people, went back for a second day to have another look around as well as sit and drink mint tea and listen to amazing stories ... and yes, they make my home feel alive as most things in it have some connection to a life lived. Thank you again....See MoreBright pink living room
Comments (5)I should have saved them.. The cow is by Caroline walker but you can get similar copies unless you want an original. I knew there were andy Warhol prints in pink so just googled hot pink andy Warhol art. Try art.co.uk, there are a few websites that do copies. If you don't have any luck, I will have a look tomorrow...See MoreHouzz Live Chat - Get your garden ready for summer, May 15th at 3pm
Comments (143)Hello donned2004, Well you could remove all the things from the hearth.. So it has more space.. Hang the mirror and paint the chimney breast a nice colour to bring the fireplace into full focus.. If you wanted to have an even bigger recess.. you could open the fire out up to the sides of the wooden surround.. So taking out the 30's tiles.. Make sure the lintel is in place or doesn't need replacing and keep the surround it's rather nice.. Remove the current tiled hearth if you chose to open it out more.. and install a flat piece of slate.. So then you would have an open brick recess and a lovely iron basket could sit nicely inside for logs! Another idea to continue into the room.. might be to look at painting the woodwork a colour to compliment any wall colours you have.... Some lovely painted floorboards, or parquet or a natural Jute or Coir flooring if you have not already decided upon something.. : ))...See MorePOLL: What type of flooring do you have in your living room?
Comments (71)I agree! As it is not always feasible to install real timber or stone, Karndean is the best vinyl option. I am going to have 36sqm of it installed in my own place. I have direct contacts with the manufacturers here in the UK. If anyone is interested, please inbox me and will get you in touch....See More- 10 years ago


Bebe Price