eilidhmca

Small Dining room decoration help!

eilidhmca
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi there, I'm part way through buying a (very) small Georgian cottage and need some decorating inspiration for the dining room. The room is in the middle of the house so doesn't directly get any window light, there is a door way and a window archway through to the kitchen which itself is south facing. The blue aga style cooker you see if redundant but I quite like the style so would like it to stay as a feature...the kitchen will have white cupboards and the adjoining lounge will have pale neutral colours. What colour would suit the walls in here?? I love greys and scandanivan modern country style. I'd like to keep it as bright as possible but stay away from white! The dining table I have my eye on is below - it's extendable so won't take up a huge amount of space in the room daily. I don't like the floor but don't have the budget to replace is at the moment! Oh and the wall to the rear of the photo is exposed painted white brickwork. Thanks :)

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.