Do you have any bespoke furniture in your living room?
10 years ago
Yes, a TV/media unit
Yes, a book case
Yes, a sofa
Yes, alcove shelving
Yes, drawers and cupboards
No, I don't
Other - tell us!
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Do you have a throw in your living room?
Comments (70)I have a lot of throws! I have two huge faux fur ones rolled up at the end of a corner sofa, where there is no back as it's the chaise part, so they work as a back rest. I also have a gorgeously soft chenille type which is light grey with feint white stars on, to pull over my legs when it gets chilly. In the bedroom I have a basket full, mostly floral to go with the room, they are great when it's too warm to get under the duvet when watching a movie in bed....See MorePOLL: Do you have a fireplace in your living room?
Comments (50)A flickering flame surrounded by ancient carved stone - Antique stone fireplaces add both character and a sense of place to any room, the knocks and bumps of the decades nay centuries, connecting hearth to home. Even with the advent of central and underfloor heating we crave that focal gathering point that a fireplace provides - a room without a fireplace? Nowhere to hang the picture, mirror or tapestry, no were to put your cards and certainly no place to hang your Christmas stocking!...See MorePOLL: Where do you start when decorating your living room?
Comments (23)Furniture and flooring need to be long stay options, so I would choose these first, then introduce colors of walls from curtains and pick it up in cushions and rug. that way it is easy to freshen up room in a few years without changing the major expenses e.g. new paint color and cushions...See MoreAny ideas on what to do with a large stair box in living room...
Comments (13)If you've re-plastered and removed the shelf from above, etc., I'd just put a plant on it, like a Philodendron. Something that can live in a dark(ish) corner. If you put a table/floor uplighter behind it that will shine up the walls and light up that corner in the evenings, I think it could be a lovely effect (this one is from (loads available, for example on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Astro-4532-Limina-Uplighter-Plaster/dp/B005LVJPH2 )...See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago








emyfairy