lisachar

Outdoor table size

Lisa P
7 years ago
Hi!

We are about to begin the build of a new deck (very exciting!) and I need to think about a table.

I would like to get the table custom made, something simple in timber and steel. The area is 6m by about 4m, but there is a walkway at one end. I would really like to be able to seat as many people as possible for entertaining (Christmas, cocktails etc) but I am a bit worried about having a really long table that feels empty when it is just the four of us.

I have been wondering whether it would be a better idea to get two tables that we can arrange next to each (so that it is square-ish) when it is a smaller group. I was thinking two tables each measuring 150x100cms.

Does anyone have a similar set-up? How does it work for you? What size tables do you have and how many people can be comfortably seated?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.