14jessica

Which wall should be feature wall?

14jessica
7 years ago

I am decorating my 11 year old son's room. I want to do one blue feature wall - I am thinking of Dulux Sapphire Springs 3. I was debating doing the whole room in that colour but think it might be too much so decided to do one feature wall with the rest in a white (I think). I can't work out which wall though! As you walk in his room, the wall opposite the door has a large sash window. The walls to the left and right are wider with the right one having a Victorian fireplace and the left-hand wall being the only plain wall in the room (the final wall having the door in it). The bed goes against the left-hand wall. Which wall should be the feature wall - the one with the fireplace? If so, should I do the whole wall or just the chimney breast or just the two alcoves? Thank you!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.