Kitchen Transformation
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (27)
Related Discussions
Mrs Robinson's sumptuous kitchen transformation
Comments (10)Looks fabulous... love how the flooring which, before made the room look tight and narrow, now makes the room feel wider and spacious along with 2 wall cupboards on either side opposed to single wall cabinets which looked abit lonely. Love the colour combo... I'm pretty sure she'd be a more than happy customer......See MoreKitchen Transformation
Comments (8)Thank you all for your comments, which we do welcome artisan. Of course we are advertising our company as are all the companies on here. That is the idea of the site I believe for people to find ideas, professionals etc. I can assure everyone that the customer loves the combination and I think it looks fabulous. I appreciate everyone has different taste, hence why there is so much choice these days. I would also like to address the comment of talking the customer out of the peninsul. As designers it is not our job to talk the customer out of anything. We can advise customers but we listen to the customer. This customer loves her peninsula as it’s where her friends gather for coffee. It works perfectly well for her and is a great use of space....See MoreKitchen Transformation
Comments (1)Tidy!...See MoreKitchen Transformation for the Ultimate Work/ Life Balance
Comments (6)What a brilliant transformation! From boring and dull look to the trendy and industrial elegance....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agoShaun Davies Home Solutions Limited thanked Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agoShaun Davies Home Solutions Limited thanked Period Property Store
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago













Mary Mary