Help with front door please
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (23)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Front door question - need help please
Comments (16)I can see I am outnumbered but I don't agree this triangle will look right. In addition I think it will be higher than the hall ceiling so won't work. I would rather above the door is plain brickwork with a statement porch lantern. I think the windows to the side of the door lend plenty of light to your hall although you should consider if you need security glass....See MoreHelp with new front door colour, please!
Comments (1)Hello. Which image is which door? Ie is that your house at the bottom and the new door is the red design? Or vice versa?...See MoreFront door width help please!
Comments (5)Hi Sonia! I’m hoping to be able to get one through a door and window company as you say. The door I ordered was from a door company who sent out a surveyor to measure up the space and get the sizing right. But he said that they don’t make doors wide enough for what I want (even though I checked this with their customer services multi times!). He also said that even with their widest door we wouldn’t be able to also fit a side-panel. Sorry for the brain-dump! It’s all very frustrating since the whole point of the renovation is to make our bungalow accessible. Elki....See MoreColour of front door? Help please!
Comments (9)I’ve answered on your other post ref door colour, so have a look if you wish. As to the brick colour, my mum’s neighbour painted over some beautiful red bricks (sacrilege!) in a terracotta paint then new owners moved in and painted it pale cream and it looks much better now. They also built a wall topped with black railings and it’s very smart now....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
























Joanna C