Towel rack
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Tiny tall bedroom
Comments (368)Hi,there,if you have extra closet drawers you can put some drawer inserts in them and organize your jewelry! We make fully customized jewelry drawer inserts without minimum order requirement. And we ship worldwide. Lead time: 7-14 days. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us. MONKIG 15-Watch-Winder and Jewelry Storage Display Cabinet-North American Oak · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/monkig-15-watch-winder-and-jewelry-storage-display-cabinet-north-american-oak-prvw-vr~57404514) MONKIG 15-Watch-Winder and Jewelry Storage Display Cabinet-North American Oak · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/monkig-15-watch-winder-and-jewelry-storage-display-cabinet-north-american-oak-prvw-vr~57404521) Custom 5-Watch Watch Winder and Jewelry Safe Interior HO4-LK-MBVV-5MWJ ·...See MoreIncredible Bathroom Journey - From First Plan To Completed Project
Comments (1)We just love the tiling :)...See MoreTraditional En Suite Given Contemporary Update
Comments (10)Hi @Chris O. It is an ensuite :) it really is a space where our customer can relax and have her own little spa! I have attached the floor plan 3D render to give you an idea of dimensions....See Morecreate a quirky bathroom
Comments (9)I like King bing's idea of painting tiles, but the ones over the bath aren't the ones I'd paint. I think you have an interest point there that you could spring from. I'd be painting the oddly spaced blue tiles on the white walls white, so you have an all white background. I think it is the interspersed blue tiles which are dating the room. You could use the black to accessorize - black towel rack or towel hooks (wrought iron?), or basket, black soap dispenser or soap dish, bath mat, low shelf unit or stool . The dash of ochre could also be a touch point for gold or ochre against the black, opening up gold/ochre and black options for accessories. I think there are some shower curtains which are white with black flowing designs, whch could echo the black shape in the feature tiles. You could use baby blue towels, or a darker blue gray, or stay with a white and fluffy towel - which would contrast against black brilliantly. If the mirror storage isn't needed, a circular hanging mirror, in black or gold would change up the look. If a small shelf unit crowds the space, then a small stool for beside the bath could be an option. You could add bit by bit so that you don't overwhelm the room and avoid adding too much resulting overcrowding with luxe additions....See More- 9 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago


Born & Bred Studio