It would be easier to have a plan of the whole room, with dimensions unless you want everything on the wall shown. I see on the right that you have other furniture also. To re-arrange we'd need the rough measurements of everything.
I'd suggest to start with that you decide which wall you want the bed on, and then maybe re-arrange everything else to the opposite side as a bank of units.
Also, I personally feel that you have too much green in the room, the ceiling would be better in white and then break it down further so that you have only one feature wall in the green.
If you tone things down a little, it will make all the lovely bright furniture stand out and the whole room look brighter
Hello! I agree with MATH 's comment above! The walls are too bright for a restful sleep!! If they were white, your new furniture would really look good, fresh and stand out!
Lovely big room, which needs separating into a sleeping area and a playing/active area. Lose the green for the sleep area - needs to be restful and this is way too much. Wardrobe top right, with bed next to, facing down into the room. Bookcase/toy shelving right bottom corner (doorway/window permitting) and rugs/floor cushions to delineate the spaces and soften.
Jenny
User
Related Discussions
Help needed for living room arrangement
Q
Small living room furniture arrangement
Q
need help to decide the finishing look of the wet room
Q
living room arrangement with dining table
Q
Emmanuelle
lindsay58