common_reaction7

Help needed for living room arrangement

common_reaction7
8 years ago

Hi all,

I have currently bought a new build house which is still in the process of being built and I would be ever so grateful for some help with the layout for my living room. The living room is fairly compact (12ft2x 11ft8) and I am wanting some ways of maximising the space without it looking too cramped.

The is no fireplace in the room so I would really love to create some sort of focal point. Also, I have a sofa that is 6ft wide but ideally I would like some more seating but I am worried about dwarfing the room.

As you can see in the image as you walk in the door there is a window to the right; aside from that the room is very square and I would love to add some shape to the room without taking away the size.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.