My bedroom lacks personality and style
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
help me transform my bedroom on a budget
Comments (23)I think the bedding is pretty, Marta, and you just need to tie it in to the rest of the room - and get some more pillows! A patterned cushion on the little chair will work wonders and art work - when you can manage it - that is bigger and has some brightness to it. I prefer the white curtains - the navy is too solid and heavy. If you put your nice ottoman back in there under the window - again with a throw or colourful cushion - and try the chest of drawers at the foot of your bed (when you have some strength and aren't tired) the furniture will look better. I like the idea of chandelier bedside lamps. If you do that, get one much taller than what you have now. What is your overhead lighting? There are nice round chandelier type shades you can get that'll throw the light around the room nicely. I still covet your lovely dresser :)...See MoreBedroom is lacking
Comments (45)Here are the pics! Still a couple of things we need to do, like reupholster the piano stool (amazing extra storage), but it's pretty much done!...See Morea little help with my master bedroom
Comments (7)Hi I love the warm caramel colour on the walls! I think I would try to create an eye piece I.e softer headboard in maybe a tonal colour to the walls. I would also have a built in storage area where you have the chests in the triangular area, to maximise space/storage. A focal point would encourage the eye away from the window. As the space behind pillow area is limited, a bespoke/DIY headboard would work. I will look for photos, sorry I've not attached any yet. It's a good space to work with and the bed could be layered to look elegant and inviting....See MoreMaking my 2 bedroom apartment in Almerimar Spain into a good rental
Comments (7)I would work out the AC and window cost and prioritise from there. For me as I said before I'd look at the sofas and tables as I think most people looking for holiday rentals would prioritise the living spaces. Given it's a 2 bed I think you also need extra seating on the balcony. The sofa attached is also ikea and complements the existing chairs. I actually rather like the terracotta (!) I think it suits the architecture and location. Some turquoise seat pads would look lovely against the terracotta on the balcony (Not this style per se I just saved any old pic!). The beds look quite nice until budget allows, I think just adding pattern and texture for cushions and a throw would look nice. I'd also go for grander bedside lamps. I think at some point I'd update the kitchen once you get the rent money rolling in but as most people tend to do little cooking whilst away it may not be the first priority? The bathroom could be updated with accessories but hard to tell what can be added from the picture. If you did happen to go for a slightly coastal feel ikat cushions would look lovely. Being able to paint yourself is definitely a plus!...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago








Seasons in Colour