What's missing in this kitchen?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
POLL: Kitchen divider - hit or miss?
Comments (39)This picture of one of our projects is definitely dividing the opinions! Our customer is a part time chef, she wanted an area in her large kitchen where she could store her ingredient jars as well as smaller kitchen appliances that was still on show and easily accessible but also in their own separate area. She had seen a similar idea elsewhere. Please have a look at the rest of the kitchen project pictures, there are two cooking areas and a very large island. For a smaller kitchen I agree that there could be better use of the space but it works very well in this instance. Who am I to argue anyway, our customer loves it! :)...See MoreWhat am I missing on my window sill
Comments (6)Hi I definitely think flowers would work well...one vase with a nice bunch of flowers shod do the trick although I do like the second image with multiple glass vases posted above...tempted to create a similar look on the kitchen window....See Moredownstairs bathroom - what’s missing?
Comments (36)I think it looks very clean and fresh and to keep this look, a very simple update would be an artificial green plant and paint the ceiling and possibly the toilet wall a dark colour and then add the same dark colour handtowel. Change the mirror for a mirrored cabinet if there is room so you can ditch all those loo rolls. Alternatively, as someone else has suggested, a basket for loo rolls would be so much better. Do you have to have a waste bin in such a small space? Good luck...See MoreI have 300*280 cm kitchen. Missing good arrangment. Having 2 base cabi
Comments (2)How are you planning to arrange them in that space? Why do you need 2 washing machines? Is one a dryer?...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago









PWJ Architects Ltd