Aluminium or Plastic Bath?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Need Help why our new bath's front panel like this?
Comments (2)Just found out it is a MDF bath panel instead. Used it in a bath/shower and that's water damage....See MoreAluminium or UPVC windows
Comments (17)I had the same issue, decided to bite the bullet and replace all the windows with aluminium like the shiny new extension. I think consistency is a key part of design, and I have not regretted my choice. I am too much of a stickler for detail not to become increasingly annoyed at the difference....See MoreReplacement windows uPVC, aluminium; white, grey or anthracite??
Comments (9)Thanks all. That's really helpful. @bchillman5 - love your flush windows, and the astragal lines - what manufacturer are they? And you are right - it is a very similar look house, and I agree that the paler grey suits the stone better. So thank you - I am very grateful for this image. Very happy to have found this resource... now to move onto my interior design dilemmas!!...See Moreshower bath next to a window?
Comments (11)Our bath with over-bath shower is in the same position as you're proposing, i.e. under a window. The windowsill is tiled with a slight forward slope and we have a waterproof roller blind, inset within the window recess, both for privacy when showering and keeping water off the window. Like others have said, some form of window covering is needed to preserve modesty when showering when standing so relatively close to a window, even with 'privacy glass' in the window. All I do is give the blind a quick wipe over with a microfibre cloth to mop up any splashes before rolling it back up once I've donned my bathrobe robe! Our bathroom is approx. the same size as yours and having the bath/shower on the window wall does seem to be best layout....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago





LUSSO