Staining outdoor studio black?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (20)
Related Discussions
Win a design consultation at designjunction - September 22nd-25th
Comments (84)We have just purchased what we hope to be our last house. It is a very big plot and we are looking to knock down and get planning for a very large house over 4 floors. (12,000 sq ft). We know what we want internally however our issue lies with the external look and feel. My wife wants classic new build, with pillar entrance, sash box windows with stone cills or surroundings (Surrey Commuter belt!). I like contempory white, modern, square, glass walls, feature cladded walls with balconies (Beverly Hills!) Our compromise is classic at the front contempory at the rear. We need help! Hopeful designjunction will help offer solutions so we can move forward....See MoreI think I've given up - Living Room v Man
Comments (27)We may not share artistic values but we do share one good thing... love and our life together - he's simply your typical man who loves to lounge around even when covered in dirt! We may have completely different ideas for our home but he is a good egg :) Anyway I do believe we have found common ground... surprisingly he really likes my idea of using grey with bright colours. We have agreed that as long as I stop forcing him to endure flamingos or similar, he will put up with me buying vintage and completely unnecessary furniture. He's said I can do whatever I want with those awful armchairs... WIN! I think we are going with man friendly greys meets pops of colour/vintage. It's pay day next week and I simply can't wait any longer!! Having said that... some ideas for what style of vintage and arrangements will be wonderful! Here is the photo from my kitchen door - anything attached to the walls were already there from the previous residents and will be removed... such as the mirror which isn't in line with that hideous folding table and the strange religious wall in the corner.... plus the half finished wallpaper on the chimney breast lol. x...See MorePainting outdoor garden furniture yay or nay?
Comments (32)Hey there. Well, both options have their pros and cons. Painting your furniture can give it a fresh new look while getting new chairs and tables can completely transform your outdoor space. It really depends on your budget and personal preference. If you're looking for new furniture, I recently stumbled upon this website https://www.gardencentreshopping.co.uk/ which has a great selection of waterproof furniture. Feel free to check it out and LMK what you think....See MoreHas anyone used outdoor grade porcelain as a patio?
Comments (91)This is just my opinion about porcelain, some people don’t have the same opinion. The non slip factor is fabulous and you can walk barefoot on it in the rain and it’s steady underfloot. It is only the difficulty of cleaning R13 porcelain that is annoying. A lower grade like R11 is easier to clean. I’ve bought a jet washer so we shall see how that goes....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years agoredkez78 thanked Timber Decking and Cladding Association
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago







ruthfrench