louisesnaps23

Lighting!

louisesnaps23
6 years ago
We are nearing the end of our ground floor project and need to choose lighting today for our new seating area as part of a kitchen diner. It's a typical Victorian semi detached lay out so we've added lots of light at the back with bifold doors and veluxes but I'm worried that the area towards the centre of the house will be darker.
We need to source two ceiling lights/pendants, one for the seating area and one for where used to be the hallway. I'm quite keen on an industrial type exposed bulb idea but my husband is worried that it would have to be quite a dim bulb were it not shaded and so wouldn't add the required light. Have attached a pic of the work in process - the area is towards the back of the pic past the kitchen. Any ideas? The pendant lighting above the island and table in the kitchen will be in grey/pale grey/green: http://www.made.com/kirkby-conical-shade-warm-grey

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.