margaretmc01

HELP!! Decor ideas for kitchen/diner

margaretmc01
6 years ago

We've recently knocked through our kitchen dining room and had a new kitchen fitted. We've gone for a white gloss kitchen with walnut worktops and walnut flooring but I'm at a complete loss as to what colour to decorate the walls, they are white and driving me mad, also whether to put a feature wallpaper on one wall at the dining room end. I like light and airy but it needs colour and I want it to look warm. Ideally don't want beige and I do like grey but am worried it may look cold or too dark!! Please help!!

all open plan. The next picture is the other end of the kitchen diner. The toaster and kettle etc will be getting replaced with white ones when the walls have colour.

Dining end of the room. The table and chairs will be replaced, either with a glass or wood table and white or grey chairs. Will mostly depend on wall colours.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.