webuser_71660

Help with Bow window dressing please

Tani H-S
6 years ago
Just got the keys to our new house today and there are no coverings to the main living room window. It faces a street so need something up asap.
The window has a radiator underneath so I don't really want to put a single curtain rail in front of it as it will block the heat. I hate short curtains so i guess it's down to blinds?

I like roller blinds and Venetian - the latter would be good for privacy as well as I don't want net curtains up either.

It's a bow window so each section is angled so I can't put a single wide blind in the middle. I can only presume I have to have 5 x individual blinds up

This is our temporary lounge but will eventually bexaome a cosy moody formal dining space (think Abigail Ahern-esque) or snug (once we extend out the back) so I prefer clean lines rather than fussy fittings.

What do you guys suggest? Should I get an expert in to make them bespoke (bearing in mind the timescale)
Thanks!!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.