123_sam

HELP! quartz worktop decision....

Sam N
6 years ago

Hi, Our kitchen arrives at the end of this week and I have still not made up my mind re which worktop to go for :-/ .... There are lots of threads on here re Silestone Lagoon, and I really like the look of it in completed kitchen photos that are posted here, however, when I saw a small sample this weekend, it looked quite grey and speckled?! The small samples are useless as they do not really seem to give a good idea of pattern repeat and colour. I then saw a larger slab of it and it looked much better. Another one I hear mentioned a lot is snowy Ibiza, but I have not managed to see this one as yet....and finally at the weekend, we saw Technistone Noble, Supreme White... which really did seem much whiter with a nice subtle grey vein, but I am not sure if the quality of the Silestone is much better than the Technistone... does anyone have any experience of any of the three options I am looking at? Any help or advice is always very much appreciated :-)

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.