ljbolton1234

Victoria conversion flat

ljbolton1234
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Just downsized and moved into a recently converted 1st floor Victoria flat in a country house. It is a mixture of contemporary and old with black wooden flooring throughout. It has matching blue, grey and white floor tiles in kitchen, bathroom and part of the corridor area. Roll top bath in one bathroom. The walls are feature painted in grey. Dining room in soft blue with a real fireplace. Plain white Venetian blinds throughout. Lounge has wood burning stove. We need lights and pictures for the walls. Would appreciate some ideas. Having difficulty in thinking how to decorate. It just feels a little cold and needs some interesting touches that can bring some warmth, especially to the 3 bedrooms.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.