lucy_lancaster75

help with splash back

lucy_lancaster75
I need some help with my splash back/wall. We’ve just finished an entire house renovation and I have completely run out of decision making power. I’ve got to the point I’m not even sure what I like anymore!
Kitchen is very white with a pale grey floor. I’d like something exciting or interesting as a splash-back to draw the eye and make the kitchen a bit more interesting. I quite like these blue and white tiles- but would they look awful across the whole wall? Also quite like the idea of going very dark blue or indigo. Not adverse to a shelf or two. Or antique mirror (hubby not keen). I basically need help as I have no idea!
The rest of the room is a work in process. Table staying but sofa going. Nothing on walls yet as it’s all still in storage.
Thank you!