lucy_lancaster75

help with splash back

lucy_lancaster75
6 years ago
I need some help with my splash back/wall. We’ve just finished an entire house renovation and I have completely run out of decision making power. I’ve got to the point I’m not even sure what I like anymore!
Kitchen is very white with a pale grey floor. I’d like something exciting or interesting as a splash-back to draw the eye and make the kitchen a bit more interesting. I quite like these blue and white tiles- but would they look awful across the whole wall? Also quite like the idea of going very dark blue or indigo. Not adverse to a shelf or two. Or antique mirror (hubby not keen). I basically need help as I have no idea!
The rest of the room is a work in process. Table staying but sofa going. Nothing on walls yet as it’s all still in storage.
Thank you!

Comments (48)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.