what goes with white brick-effect wallpaper
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
Related Discussions
Need help with matching curtains to brick effect wallpaper
Comments (1)As you have so much dark going on, I would try a cream or white curtain... also I assume you put brick wallpaper as a feature, therefore let the curtains be discreet so no pattern....See MoreBrick tiles or brick effect wallpaper?
Comments (5)Hi Panikos, I use wallpaper murals a lot on projects but I must confess I avoid brick and random stone as they can look very false, they need the texture and depth to get the full effect. The point Tamp made was valid, if you use a brick slip it will be the devils own job to get this off later should you want to re decorate so brick slips are a long term decision. Brick slips can look fabulous, worth the extra money...... Have you looked at printed paper rusted steel or old wood planks?.........these are very effective in printed form. Regardless of what you choose I would advise getting a sample and pinning it to the wall for a few days, look at it in different light (day & night).....see it a fresh when you come down in the morning etc etc..... worth the effort to ensure you make the right decision Hope that helps, Martin...See MoreWhat colour accessories goes best with navy and gold wallpaper
Comments (4)Hi, I love that wallpaper. It is going to be a quite dominant feature in the room I would compliment with some more gold/brass and navy blue objects, lights, cushions elsewhere in the room. But since the room otherwise has white walls, I’d go for white or natural curtains, to keep the focal point at the wallpaper....See MoreWhat paint goes with this wallpaper?
Comments (11)Hi All, at long last I got around to uploading the picture of the floor, rug, curtains and wallpaper, the curtains have a more silver tone to them that picks up the silver flecks in the wallpaper. I think I am leaning towards a light pink paint (Georgian Mist) , there is a light pink in the middle of the flowers similar to this. I love the idea of the black lamp to tie in with the black bed. What colour should the window sills and surrounds be, they are wood also what colour accessories, photo frames, pictures etc. I love the light pink chair and bedding but was wondering what ceiling lamp would go best, I'm having difficulty sourcing wicker one locally. Thanks again. Fiona...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago












Daisy England