Unstable Pedestal Sink
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
I have a crack in my sink
Comments (4)Hi talktoannette, It would be more beneficial and easier to replace the sink. We have basins from as little as £29.99 http://www.islandbathrooms.co.uk/range/pedestal-basins/?sort=listprice&perPage=48&aj=1...See Moresink and storage ideas
Comments (1)Hi, A vanity unit with sink provides a fantastic storage solution. You could even fit a matching vanity unit and storage cupboard next to each other for example. We have a new range of bathroom furniture that may give you some ideas: http://www.bigbathroomshop.co.uk/Bathroom_Furniture/Balterley/ca8404.html Hope that helps The BigBathroomShop team...See MoreWhere to site sink and loo in long cloakroom
Comments (7)Sorry, I haven't been very clear there. No - the toilet is opposite the door at the moment - so as you go into the room it's straight ahead with a small sink next to it. I think the soil pipe goes off under the window to join the drain further along the outside wall. And yes - it's the size which is throwing me - too much choice about where to put stuff! I am also toying with the idea of making the water storage cupboard bigger - so I could possibly stick the hoover in there? I don't know! Ha!...See Moreen-suite odd sink area
Comments (10)@tab I’d prefer a shower with glass panel rather than a quad but I think exiting the shower is going to be a squeeze- even more so if there’s a sink there. The bathroom fitter who came to quote was very functional and pipe oriented rather than what would look good! I know that’s important but im struggling to see that it will be a nice space when it’s done....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago




Daisy England