en-suite odd sink area

Vicky Pow

Hi everyone, I’m fitting an en-suite to an existing loft conversion. The empty room for the en-suite is already done but used for storage. It’s a small space with the corner cut off to fit the door. As such we are limited in how we configure the room. Our only option for the sink is close to the door, underneath the window. I’m worried it’s going to look wonky and off centre!
I was thinking a vessel sink on oak worktop or something up cycled rather than a new cabinet or pedestal. Is there anything clever I can do to make the sink area look less odd on the eye?
Changing the window isn’t an option and this is the only space left after finding sensible places for the loo and shower.
Help please houzzers