webuser_492169662

Any bathroom designers/planners here?

Midcen Tury-Modern
2 months ago

Hi,

A very kind person on Houzz gave me an excellent overall plan for our en suite bathroom renovation.

I’d like to get some materials ahead myself, partly because I want to specify some things very exactly and partly because I know how it goes with builders/fitters if things are delayed and it will already take months for someone good to be available.

So I’m hoping to get as much bought ahead as possible.

I think the next stage before I think about style, is that I need a pretty precise drawing? Or at least one that can be tweaked, and some recommendations for more stylistic details?

But I really do need someone who can give detailed bathroom advice as I don’t know enough of the technical details/distances/drainage issues…

Happy to pay for a remote service if you can quote in that basis? I can send precise measurements and photos. Or if you’re in the Midlands/NWish then let me know if you offer a design only service?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.