jayne_hunt87

Using One Plan

J C
6 years ago

I have to highly recommend One Plan on Houzz. Although I have a good idea of what I wanted and my architect had already done my drawings. I was stuck with visualising my space, and working out exactly what size TV, sofa, rugs, and fixtures and fittings I needed to complete my area. I saw a lot of people mentioning One Plan, so thought I would give it a try.

Karen has a really great eye for design, and is amazingly helpful. I can't recommend her highly enough and I now feel that I'm heading towards something that's nice, rather than a mish mash of oddities and furnishings and putting in a table, or kitchen island that might be too big/small for the area. I am creating a large open space, but wanted it to look great, not too cluttered.

I will definitely be using her again and its nice to find someone that takes direction really well and really brings it to life. Thank you Karen for being extremely patient and helpful and also saving my sanity and my extension.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.