We are building a new house. We have three first floor spans, two are 3m and one is 4m. We are looking at aluminium doors with a frameless, glass balustrade Juliet balconies. We need to be able to clean both sides of the windows and the inside of the balustrade. I am drawn to slide and pivot for the variety of ways this can be manipulated, to get to all sides of the glass. However, the reviews for New Wave are terrible. Sunseekers seem to be better, but there are less reviews. I realise they will be more expensive than simple opening patio doors, but wonder if anyone can say how much more expensive, percentagewise, they are likely to be. I would also like to know of anyone's experience of slide and pivot and whether they are worth the extra.
Don Dami
Bee O
Related Discussions
Bifolding doors versus sliding patio doors for new garden room
Q
What style glass doors do you prefer? ...Sliding, Pivoting or Folding?
Q
Sliding, Bi-Fold or Patio doors?
Q
Bifold or sliding aluminium doors - 2.6m opening
Q