Bedside lamps wanted but what size and style?!
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Bedside for renovated bedroom
Comments (6)Hi Annalie, what an amazing spare bedroom! I love the dark polished wood flooring and original fireplace. As for the bedside tables, (I'm aware this may seem a little safe!) but I would recommend keeping them the same colour wood as the bed or the flooring. I would also suggest keeping them a simple minimalistic design so as not to look too mismatched with the other strong features in the bedroom (fireplace, ceiling light). I've found some examples below and they can be found at http://www.myakka.co.uk/product/mallani_small_bedside_cabinet and http://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-flores-square-topped-bedside-table/p1707204?colour=Grey. I hope this helps!...See MoreSize and style of mirror
Comments (7)I think the fireplace isn't helped by the fact that the opening is quite small compared to the wall it sits on. Maybe consider a floating shelf to widen the visual or a fire surround. Especially if you want to put stuff on the hearth as we all do. All the bulk is going to be at the bottom and creates a triangle effect rather than a balanced area. Go for an almost full width shelf and then a slightly narrower mirror....See MoreLamp style
Comments (264)Hello decor178 Oh I thought they were oils on canvas. Yes I would have looked for similar but not identical. Still you could hang them differently, for instance horizontal - vertical- blue top - black top so they would appear to compliment if hung differently as opposed to the same. Given they are in separate rooms. That would be my suggestion or if you don't like that idea then something different. Or add to them with more. :))...See MoreBedside lamps
Comments (29)I think it's looking good. Maybe see what you think after you've added lamps and cushions. If it was mine I might consider changing the handles on the chest to similar to pictured which I think will work nicely against the bedside tables. I might also look at a dipped vase for the chest to reference the colour blocking of the dressing table and I'd add tall faux stems. The vase is also Cox and Cox and they do a grey dipped one too which would look good...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago













Chloe EdwardsOriginal Author