Wallpaper Inspiration for Downstairs Loo, Please
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (29)
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Will this wallpaper be too much?
Comments (84)Of course you can use any fancy wallpaper you want but I assumed the reason you were asking if it was "too much" was to avoid making an expenxive mistake. If you want to choose something that works vs something you like that doesn't work, that's your decision. The wallpaper is beautiful and would look lovely in a bedroom, dining room or powder room but not a den with heavy leather sofas. The wallpaper and sofas don't compliment each other. Please assert your femininity in another room--a den isn't supposed to be feminine. It would be like painting the walls pink. Find some magazines with pictures of rooms with leather sofas and notice how they've been accessorized. Do you want an honest answer to "does this dress make my butt look big" or are you going to wear the dress no matter?...See MoreOur little downstairs loo needs help
Comments (302)Hello folks! I haven't disappeared, just had whooping cough (yes, seriously!) with a garnish of gastric flu and torn muscles from coughing fits. So that has severely impeded our efforts (hubby's had it too, and it lasts around 3mths so we're not out of the woods yet!) with our new house (which I now describe as semi-derelict before we bought it) and so had no time/mental energy to properly get updated on what's been happening with you guys. Truth be told, I've started reading a few times & either got interrupted (mummy-ness) or fallen asleep, without finishing. I've missed this, but u guys, esp Monica & RoRo have been in my thoughts. Where to start?! I think I've taken in all that's happened in this thread since I went AWOL but might have missed some finer points. Monica, I'm so sorry to hear what u'v been through, with the RTA & the cowboy tiling / wallpapering on top! (& work always picks worst times to intensify - I just started on a Task Force this week, when shd really still be on sick leave). I mean, a marker?! Seriously?! Isn't it common knowledge / common sense to use a lightly applied pencil? Sounds like u r doing best thing by looking at it as a learning experience. Still, he deserves an honest review somewhere. Anyway, onwards and upwards, I'll look at the lounge link when I've finished this post. BTW I LOVE your artwork. Vivacious, bright and deep - is there an insight there? ;-) And RoRo, wow you've got a lot on your plate! We've been so frustrated with being held back on our projects by health, but u have taken on a bigger scale of project altogether, sounds like it's verging on municipal! U guys inspire me. :-) Thinking of starting a thread on our living room, it's the most 'civilised' room of the house so far, but I didn't take the north-facing position into account when I decided on a colour scheme of turquoise, grey and lime. (Doh!) So far I've made some headway on a concept I'm excited by, but it needs some tweaking so it doesn't feel 'cold' with the blue tone of the natural light. Are you up for sharing some of your thoughts on this??? Hope so. :-)...See MoreInspiration please ...
Comments (10)I would only put something 'funky' around the shower bottom if that same colour or material returns somewhere else in the bathroom. Otherwise it will just stick out like a sore thumb. I'd just put the boring white screen around so it looks neat and clean and hang a fabulous mirror or eye catching lights, pretty towel racks or hooks, nice towels. Nice floor by the way :-)...See MoreStatement wallpaper – have you braved it?
Comments (110)<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Weve now gone "bold" in our little cloakroom and totally transformed the look of it....we are so impressed...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago



















OnePlan