wibble77

Help with layout/extension

Karen Burfoot
5 years ago

I have a 2 bed 1950's ex council house. At home are my husband and baby and every other week we have my 14 year old step son. We really need another bedroom but my husband hates loft conversions so I thought we could look at what we could do downstairs. Downstairs feels quite small especially the kitchen. Apologies for the drawing it was the best I can do. The room off the living room with the curved walls is an actually an all glass/plastic cold conservatory which gets used as storage. The 2 buildings to the right of the kitchen are the old toilet building (everything ripped out by last owners so now it's just a shed) and then the official shed next door. Do you think we could block off the dining room and turn it into a bed/study, knock down the conservatory but build out single story to make lounge/diner/kitchen and use the sheds for a utility/downstairs toilet if we covered the walkway from the gate? Any suggestions/ideas for gratefully received.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.