nevsingh

floor plan help please

Nav Singh
4 years ago

can anyone help with floorplan ideas please - we want to keep the front bedroom as our main bedroom and we want to add a ensuite.

as for ground floor we cant figure out what to do as we want open plan and we need a utility area with a downstairs toilet. The garage i need as i work from home and i sometimes have customers who need to use the toilet so i would rather them use the one in the garage than go into the house and i need my garage for storage for my work. The hall way has been expanded as we want to create a downstairs toilet near the entrance and create a larger hallway rather than building a new porch.

does anyone know if we can take the arch ways down from the living room and kitchen as its difficult to configure the room

original floor plan

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.