j450n74y

Dining Table and Lighting suggestions

j450n74y

Got a bit of a dilemma here. bought a new place and the pendant light fitting is not centered on the dining room. Please ignore the horrendous wallpaper as that will be painted and add some art/picture wall?

1. What table size would be recommended here? I was thinking a round table maybe around 1.5m wide?

2. How do I go about with the off centre pendant light. I don't think I can have a single drop pendant as it will look off balanced so I was looking at one of these adjustable pendant with 6 bulbs from West Elm. was hoping this wouldn't make it too obvious the light isn't centered. the other alternative was to hang a hook more central and have the cable hook over the middle of dining room?