happydays28

Recommendations for home CCTV

happydays28

Hi All,

I'm looking to install a CCTV system for my home, am a bit confused as to what's out there as I am not familiar with most of the brands out in the market and what they can offer in terms of security features..

These camera's would be for outdoors, the front entrance, on either sides of the house and one looking into the garden.

I hear wireless camera's are not the best, compared to wired. I really wouldn't want to compromise when it comes to home security, so any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated, specially if you have already installed and happy with your home security system.

Thank you all . Have a great day .

Comment (1)