emma_blackburn99

Ideas needed for triangular window in square room

Emma Blackburn
4 years ago

Looking for inspiration please! We’re doing up our bedroom at the moment, and I’m not sure what the best approach for dressing the window is. The triangular window follows the shape of the roof (so doesn’t look out of place from the outside), but in the room itself, the ceiling, whilst raised ~ 2 foot, is still square. The prior owner had curtains that went straight across the top, but I’m not sure this is the best approach (at least, as it currently is), as it exacerbates the “triangle peg in a square hole”. Would it be better to make the curtain pole less noticeable? Take it higher? Or perhaps do some sort of blinds? There is also a door we need to cover too. Open to anything, though would love to make it ‘smart’ / automatic if possible so we can open the curtains to enjoy the views without getting out of bed!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.