ribena_drinker

At this difficult time.....

Ribena Drinker
last modified: 5 days ago

........as so many housebound and self isolators are now turning first time to DIY as a way to occupy their time indoors, I think henceforth we should no longer describe this period as the 'Corona virus of 2020 Lockdown', but rather it should go down in history being known as the 'Badly Executed DIY Outbreak'.

Think about it, in years to come in the same way as people can identify how certain features are Victorian or Georgian, people will look back when viewing a house and seeing the DIY work done at this time and pinpoint it exactly to this time, with the acronym of BEDO. :-D

Just think in years to come, when this dreadful thing is just a memory, people will be trying to knock money off a house purchase for what may happen over the coming months.

What a wonderful thing to be part of history in the making - what a time to be alive!