Architect or kitchen designer?

Recently moved into doer upper, not sure if we need an architect or kitchen designer to help us with renovation of downstairs. Don't need an extension just want to make it more open plan. Have 2 small children so ideally space for their toys plus adult only space.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.