Interior design/architect or structural engineer?

Kidd Interiors
last month

Hi, I am working on a project as an interior designer and renovating inside a house, with a small extension. I can create scaled floor plans, but who do I need to pass these plans onto before it reaches the builders, as I gather in order to do the design, I will need to get building regulations or what materials the builders are to use or a structural engineer? Who is the first point of call, when the design has been finalised by the client, to then see if it can actually be achieved before it is submitted for approval? Thank you

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.